2021 Event Policy
ENJOY A CONTACTLESS EXPERIENCE
- From your point of entry at an Acuris event in a world post-pandemic, you can enjoy a contactless low-risk experience. From registration through to visiting the business session, exhibition stands and help desk, all traditional human touch points will be avoided.
LET’S BE SOCIALLY AWARE
- Acuris hosts events in locations across the globe. All local guidelines and regulations are different, so each venue and event will be treated as an individual scenario – but there is one thing that will remain the same… Social distance is a new norm. We ask that all delegates respect others’ need for space and their personal environment. Our team will be on hand to cater for individual specific requirements.
FACE COVERING APPROACH
- Unless a local requirement, mask wearing at our events is not mandatory. It is however recommended. The events team on site will all wear face coverings and help desks will be partitioned off.
VACCINE & TESTING POLICY
- Acuris' vaccine and testing policy can vary region to region and event by event (taking venue policies in to consideration). We encourage vaccination amongst all delegates, if for any reason this is not possible, we will provide lateral flow testing facilities on site.
SERVICE WITH A SMILE
- Acuris prides itself on the partnerships it holds with leading hotel and venue groups around the world. Food and beverage service is one of our number one areas of assessment when selecting venues for our events. We trust our partners and work with them on an individual basis in the lead up to our events to ensure that all food and beverage service is carried out in a safe, risk-free, health conscious and friendly way. We adhere to all local health and safety guidelines around F&B service in a world post-pandemic.
LET’S KEEP IT CLEAN
- Each of our event venues will be regularly cleaned throughout to ensure the highest standards of hygiene. This includes high-contact areas such as doors, restrooms and food and networking areas. We will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the event spaces and temperature checking facilities on arrival.
TRACK AND TRACE
- Personal details will be captured pre-attendance at all of our events. This information will be stored solely for the purpose of assisting with a track and trace outreach and may be provided to the hotel should it ever be required. Two month’s post event, this information will be destroyed.
Where will you find us in person in 2021?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close